Honeywell Total Connect
With the touch of a finger, your home can come to life. Think you forgot to turn off your outside lights when you’re downstairs watching a movie? Just reach for your smartphone and check. You can keep an eye on your kids when they’re at home on your tablet from the comfort of your couch. The only limitation is your imagination.
- Control your Z-Wave® enabled lighting, thermostats* and shades—an excellent way to save money and energy
- Keep an eye on your children, housekeepers, pets, contractors and more on up to six cameras at a time**
- Arm or disarm your security system
- Receive notifications of events in and around your home via email, text messages or video alerts
- Know when your children have arrived home from school — even unlock the door for them if they forget their keys
- Keep tabs on vehicles and assets via GPS tracking
Did you know the leading causes of property claims are due to water damage? Leaks and frozen pipes can cause serious damage to your home. With Water Leak and Freeze detectors you can get early warning and early water shut off. By catching it early, you may be able to avoid expensive repairs and loss of treasured items. They can be placed near trouble spots like the restroom, water heater, washer and under sinks.
Think you forgot to turn your lights off? Whether you’re at the office or on vacation, you can check and turn them on or off or program scenes and schedules to save money, save electricity and extend bulb life. They can also be randomized for a lived-in look while you’re away.
For Hot or Cold
Honeywell, the number one choice of homeowners and the world’s leading brand for temperature control, continues their tradition of excellence and quality with the ZWSTAT Z-Wave® Thermostat. Precise temperature control enables ZWSTAT to provide better comfort, fewer temperature swings and conserve more energy. Users can create keypad lockouts in homes and businesses— an excellent way to save money and energy by curtailing children and unauthorized personnel from adjusting the thermostat. Other notable features include the ability to alternate between heating and cooling based on temperature settings, alerts to change air filters and pads, fan circulation and more.