Bypassing a Zone on a Honeywell Lynx Touch Alarm Systemhttps://www.alertalarmsys.com/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Roger Jones Roger Jones https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/66388ad81572cb80bb6e37a9894ff212?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Bypassing a Zone: Honeywell Lynx Touch Alarm System
If you have a zone that you are wanting to bypass, follow the directions below:
- First, press the “zones” icon on your home screen
- Select the zone that you would like to bypass. The zone will be highlighted and you will see the option to bypass by pressing a button on the bottom of the screen.
- Once you press the bypass button, the keypad will appear, allowing you to type in your 4 digit code.
- After you have successfully entered in your code, you will see a bypass symbol next to the zone you wanted to bypass.
- Now press the home key button at the bottom of the panel to get back to your home screen.
- The screen should now say, “Ready to Arm-Bypass” indicating that your zone is now bypassed.
- You should be able to have the zone (door, window, etc.) open that was bypassed and still have “ready to arm-bypass” displaying on your screen.
- Now you should be able to arm system.
Please remember that once you disarm your system, it will automatically un-bypass any bypassed zones.
If you have any questions about this procedure or any others, please feel free to contact us at Alert Alarm Systems and we would be happy to help you!